Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chicken Pot Pie

This one goes back a couple weeks. Had some friends and their kids over and I thought what better dish than a pot pie! And what's better than individual pot pies!! Not much really. Especially since its been getting colder and colder, which means I desire to be cozier and cozier. It was a hit. Each one of these little pies was creamy goodness on the inside and flaky tasty on top. I just used crescent roll dough for the top, didn't mess with dough all around. This was overall a lot easier than I had presumed it to be. I was even told, by one of our guests that it was the best pot pie they had ever had. I'll take it!

FUN FACT:
For the life of me I cannot remember how I made these. So, perhaps when I get a second go 'round at them I'll be a little bit quicker to post. For now, just enjoy the picture and know that they were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment